2017 Beginner Beekeeper Education
Enrollment is OPEN!
The 2017 class has been refreshed with a renewed focus to providing new beekeepers the information needed to keep their bees alive in their first year!
Additional details are located at this link
Member Jim Poe is the 2017 HCBA
Black Jar Honey Contest Winner
Best of luck in the Center for Honeybee Research Black Jar Honey contest
HCBA uses several communications vehicles:
- The website @ hcbeekeepers.org will give a summary of club communications
- The calendar of Events @ http://hcbeekeepers.org/hcba-calendar-of-events/ will provide specific details on scheduled events such as topic, date, time, location and and agenda. For directions via google maps, click on the icon next to the address.
- Newsletters will be published approx monthly. For the most part, the content will mirror the website, with the addition of some unique articles.
- Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/949391935125978/ (or search on Henderson County Beekeepers in facebook) will provide the opportunity to chat with fellow beekeepers via social media. Ask questions, post pictures, tell tall tales, share your beekeeping experiences. Although club communications will often find their way here, please use the website or Newsletter to stay abreast of events and happenings.
- Twitter @ https://twitter.com/HCBeekeepers. If you follow hcbeekeepers, you will receive tweets (think text messages) regarding club news!
- Periodic ‘special’ emails, such as the Michael Palmer seminar held early this year. The Newsletter represents the monthly email you will receive from HCBA.
Your Contact Information
HCBA member contact information (phone number and email address) is only used to contact members for ‘official’ club business! Please keep your contact information up to date. To do so, log in and update your profile. Should you forget your password you may request a new password.
Thank you for your support!
Sherman’s Sports and Army Store, Moe’s Original Bar B Que, Scarlet’s Boutique, Attorney’s Title, Homestead Linens and Carolina Cottages for sponsoring Honey Bear in Hendersonville’s Bearfootin’ Bears. The proceeds from the auction were generously donated to the HCBA, supporting our club and local pollinators!
HCBA – Information by Beekeepers for Beekeepers!