HCBA May Meeting
ABOUT HAILEY: I am Co-founder and CEO of Combplex, a start-up providing uniquely innovative solutions to beekeeping’s biggest problems. I am also a 4th year Ph.D. Candidate at Cornell University where I study honey bee development, thermoregulation, and behavior with Professor Tom Seeley in the Department of Neurobiology and Behavior.
Please join us. Come early and talk with other beekeepers.
Apiary Session 4/18
There will be a apiary session Saturday April 18 from 10 am until 12. Please use the exit coming and going and park in front of the Interpretive center.
June Meeting and BeeBee Q
Our June meeting is the annual Bee Bee Q If you can let us know how many are coming and what you can bring, that would be great.
HCBA Meeting Minutes
HCBA Meeting Minutes, Board Meeting minutes are now available online. Access them from this LINK
Request for Speaker
Requests for an HCBA guest speaker may be directed to HCBA Director of External Communications, Jim Poe, email@example.com
HCBA uses several communications vehicles:
- The website at click here will give a summary of club communications
- The calendar of Events click here will provide specific details on scheduled events such as topic, date, time, location and and agenda. For directions via google maps, click on the icon next to the address.
- Newsletters will be published approx monthly. For the most part, the content will mirror the website, with the addition of some unique articles.
- Facebook click here (or search on Henderson County Beekeepers in facebook) will provide the opportunity to chat with fellow beekeepers via social media. Ask questions, post pictures, tell tall tales, share your beekeeping experiences. Although club communications will often find their way here, please use the website or Newsletter to stay abreast of events and happenings.
- Twitter click here. If you follow hcbeekeepers, you will receive tweets (think text messages) regarding club news!
- Periodic ‘special’ emails, such as the Michael Palmer seminar held early this year. The Newsletter represents the monthly email you will receive from HCBA.
Your Contact Information
HCBA member contact information (phone number and email address) is only used to contact members for ‘official’ club business! Please keep your contact information up to date. To do so, log in and update your profile. Should you forget your password you may request a new password.
For event details please check our calendar of events
HCBA – Information by Beekeepers for Beekeepers!