Bee School Apiary Session
March 17 March 18, 3pm
Our next Apiary Session is March 18 at 3pm weather permitting at Historic Johnson Farm, 3346 Haywood Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28791 and we will be installing a nuc.
As always, the session is weather dependent. Bring a veil so you can participate.
If you plan on attending the session, please let us know who and how many will be there. send an email to email@example.com
HCBA monthly meetings start March 19th, 7pm at Historic Johnson Farm.
We meet the third Monday of every month through November. Scott Davis, President of Buncombe County Bee Club will be talking on “What should I be doing Now” getting ready for your bees and spring management.
Request for Speaker
Requests for an HCBA guest speaker may be directed to HCBA Director of External Communications, Jim Poe, firstname.lastname@example.org
HCBA uses several communications vehicles:
- The website at click here will give a summary of club communications
- The calendar of Events click here will provide specific details on scheduled events such as topic, date, time, location and and agenda. For directions via google maps, click on the icon next to the address.
- Newsletters will be published approx monthly. For the most part, the content will mirror the website, with the addition of some unique articles.
- Facebook click here (or search on Henderson County Beekeepers in facebook) will provide the opportunity to chat with fellow beekeepers via social media. Ask questions, post pictures, tell tall tales, share your beekeeping experiences. Although club communications will often find their way here, please use the website or Newsletter to stay abreast of events and happenings.
- Twitter click here. If you follow hcbeekeepers, you will receive tweets (think text messages) regarding club news!
- Periodic ‘special’ emails, such as the Michael Palmer seminar held early this year. The Newsletter represents the monthly email you will receive from HCBA.
Your Contact Information
HCBA member contact information (phone number and email address) is only used to contact members for ‘official’ club business! Please keep your contact information up to date. To do so, log in and update your profile. Should you forget your password you may request a new password.
For event details please check our calendar of events
HCBA – Information by Beekeepers for Beekeepers!