Next Apiary Session – NOT this weekend, sorry.
Our Apiary Sessions are held at Historic Johnson Farm located at 3346 Haywood Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28791. Click HERE for a map. The entrance by the sign is usually closed on Saturday and Sunday so use the exit and park in front of the Interpretive Center. The Apiary is in the back of the property so walk down the driveway and we should be in behind the equipment barn on the left.
Two ideas: 1) Your mentor is probably going into his or her hives right now (when it warms up to at least 55°) and maybe you could go over to his or her apiary and at least observe if not help. 2) If you are able and willing to attend an apiary session on a weekday, and you haven’t let us know yet, please drop a quick note to info@hcbeekeepers and let us know. Maybe we could work something out.
2021 Beekeeping School Recordings
Did you miss this weeks class or want to review it. Log in and Click HERE to access it
You may renew your membership at the link below and you will again be eligible for ALL the benefits of being a member of HCBA.
HCBA Meeting Minutes
HCBA Meeting Minutes, Board Meeting minutes are now available online. Access them from this LINK
Request for Speaker
Requests for an HCBA guest speaker may be directed to HCBA Director of External Communications, Jim Poe, firstname.lastname@example.org
HCBA uses several communications vehicles:
- The website at click here will give a summary of club communications
- The calendar of Events click here will provide specific details on scheduled events such as topic, date, time, location and agenda. For directions via google maps, click on the icon next to the address.
- Newsletters will be published approx. monthly. For the most part, the content will mirror the website, with the addition of some unique articles. The Newsletter represents the monthly email you will receive from HCBA.
- Facebook click here (or search on Henderson County Beekeepers in facebook) will provide the opportunity to chat with fellow beekeepers via social media. Ask questions, post pictures, tell tall tales, share your beekeeping experiences. Although club communications will often find their way here, please use the website or Newsletter to stay abreast of events and happenings.
- Periodic ‘special’ emails, such as announcements of special speakers or programs, will be published as needs dictate.
Your Contact Information
HCBA member contact information (phone number and email address) is only used to contact members for ‘official’ club business! Please keep your contact information up to date. To do so, log in and update your profile. Should you forget your password you may request a new password.
For event details please check our calendar of events
HCBA – Information by Beekeepers for Beekeepers!