Apiary Session for January 23, 2021 is ON. Join us at 1 pm.
Our Apiary Session is held at Historic Johnson Farm located at 3346 Haywood Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28791. Click HERE for a map. The entrance by the sign is usually closed on Saturday so use the exit and park in front of the Interpretive Center. The Apiary is in the back of the property so walk down the driveway and we should be in front of the equipment barn on the left.
Bee School Survey Link
If you were in our 2nd Bee School Class please take the SURVEY
2021 Beekeeping School
You can still sign up for Bee School at the links below.
The class is held every Monday evening for 7 weeks beginning January 11, 2021 from 7 to 8:30 PM. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all classes will be on the ZOOM platform. Our outdoor and Apiary Sessions will be held at Historic Johnson Farm, 3346 Haywood Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28791 For more information, go online or call 828-BEE-5623
Did you pay for Bee School with a Check at Carolina Bee Farm? If so, click here and fill out the form
Bee School Alumni
Renew your membership at the link below and you can attend Bee School at NO CHARGE. After renewing, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us get the Word out about Bee School
Do you have somewhere to post a notice about 2021 Bee School? Please download the flyer and get the word out.
HCBA Meeting Minutes
HCBA Meeting Minutes, Board Meeting minutes are now available online. Access them from this LINK
Request for Speaker
Requests for an HCBA guest speaker may be directed to HCBA Director of External Communications, Jim Poe, email@example.com
HCBA uses several communications vehicles:
- The website at click here will give a summary of club communications
- The calendar of Events click here will provide specific details on scheduled events such as topic, date, time, location and agenda. For directions via google maps, click on the icon next to the address.
- Newsletters will be published approx. monthly. For the most part, the content will mirror the website, with the addition of some unique articles. The Newsletter represents the monthly email you will receive from HCBA.
- Facebook click here (or search on Henderson County Beekeepers in facebook) will provide the opportunity to chat with fellow beekeepers via social media. Ask questions, post pictures, tell tall tales, share your beekeeping experiences. Although club communications will often find their way here, please use the website or Newsletter to stay abreast of events and happenings.
- Periodic ‘special’ emails, such as announcements of special speakers or programs, will be published as needs dictate.
Your Contact Information
HCBA member contact information (phone number and email address) is only used to contact members for ‘official’ club business! Please keep your contact information up to date. To do so, log in and update your profile. Should you forget your password you may request a new password.
For event details please check our calendar of events
HCBA – Information by Beekeepers for Beekeepers!