HCBA MEMBERS ONLY:
At this point, please limit your selection to two slots. There may be more available later. Check back after 8/26.
2023 Bee School Sign up is Open
Enrollment for 2023 Bee School is open. Follow this link to access the enrollment page. Bee School enrollment Link . Class are Monday nights January 9- February 20 and is either in person or on Zoom. There will be live bee school apiary session as soon as weather warms up a little (end of Feb/beginning of Mar).
HCBA Monthly Meeting – Third Monday at 7pm
So come on out to the Cooperative Extension Office at 100 Jackson Park Rd. in Hendersonville on the third Monday at 7 PM (come early to chat with similarly afflicted people) to learn things you really want to know and need to know in order to keep your bees healthy. See ya then.
If you have a swarm on your property, we probably have someone willing to come get it. Click on the link and call whoever covers your area or call 828 BEE 5623 (828-233-5623)
Next Apiary Session – Aug 27, 10 am
Come on out for post treatment clean-up and hive checks
Apiary sessions are held at the club’s apiary at Historic Johnson Farm (select link for info) on Haywood Rd/Rte 191 across from Rugby Middle school.
Remember to enter through the exit, park in the parking lot to the right and walk to the back of the property.
You may renew your membership at the link below and you will again be eligible for ALL the benefits of being a member of HCBA.
HCBA Meeting Minutes
HCBA Meeting Minutes, Board Meeting minutes are now available online. Email email@example.com for a link
Request for Speaker
Requests for an HCBA guest speaker may be directed to HCBA Director of External Communications, Jim Poe, firstname.lastname@example.org
HCBA uses several communications vehicles:
- The website at click here will give a summary of club communications
- The calendar of Events click here will provide specific details on scheduled events such as topic, date, time, location and agenda. For directions via google maps, click on the icon next to the address.
- Newsletters will be published approx. monthly. For the most part, the content will mirror the website, with the addition of some unique articles. The Newsletter represents the monthly email you will receive from HCBA.
- Facebook click here (or search on Henderson County Beekeepers in facebook) will provide the opportunity to chat with fellow beekeepers via social media. Ask questions, post pictures, tell tall tales, share your beekeeping experiences. Although club communications will often find their way here, please use the website or Newsletter to stay abreast of events and happenings.
- Periodic ‘special’ emails, such as announcements of special speakers or programs, will be published as needs dictate.
Your Contact Information
HCBA member contact information (phone number and email address) is only used to contact members for ‘official’ club business! Please keep your contact information up to date. To do so, log in and update your profile. Should you forget your password you may request a new password.
For event details please check our calendar of events
HCBA – Information by Beekeepers for Beekeepers!